Armortek Tiger

Fynda, sälj, skänk, tipsa eller dela med dig av överflödiga delar!
mrTyko
Site Admin
Site Admin

Armortek Tiger

Post by mrTyko »

Armortek Tiger säljes.
Steen ska sälja sin Tiger 1/6, vi som träffat Steen vet ju hur fin hans vagn är.

hi all
due to house sale and less room the new place my Tiger 1 from 2003 is up for sale. Its the production with the casted turret and plenty of steel.
Sprockets are from Steve Winstone and there are a new set of sprocket teeths included. Feiffel kit is not installed completely and needs to be finished by the new owner also.

The Tiger will be delivered with plenty of spares, extra roadwheels and tracks, 1 ekstra gear, and various bits and pieces for the tiger. the Tiger is not equipped with original electronics, but will come with original turret gear motor, armortek main drivegear motors, gun elevation and 2 brand new 35amp AGM/GEL batteries.
A brand new 2x60 sabertooth speedcontroller will be delivered also, but needs to be installed by the buyer.

No smoke and no sound as well as there is no receiver and no transmitter included.

Pictures can be seen on www.panzerteam.dk and on movies on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/steenvoeler

Can ship on pallet to Europe

PM me for more details and pricing